G3 Women's Zest Skis
The proven early rise design of the G3 Zest women's skis delivers easy turn initiation and modest dimensions for lively performance in and out of bounds. Genuine Guide Gear's JoyRide design blends modest tip rocker with reduced camber and traditional tails for that elusive quiver-of-one versatility. The reality is that the G3 Zest does it all. It's light enough to tour well and damp enough to rock the resort without complaint. Its 100mm waist is the new all-conditions norm, and it turn radius bias is medium. Given G3's telemark roots, the Zest is equally at home with a freeheel as it is alpine touring.
- Construction: Paulownia and poplar wood core with structural cap construction
- Lightweight, responsive
- Low mass tip gives the ski the flotation and turning ease
- Joyride profile includes early-rise and camber for easy handling.
- Dual density sidewalls add additional damping.
- Lengths: 157, 166, 172cm
- Dimension (all lengths): 132-100-123mm
- Weight: 3.2 kg (166 cm)
- * Handling fee and ground only shipping may apply to this product.
Buy the G3 Zest Skis for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.