Giro Sport Design Atmos Road/ Race Bike Helmet
Continuing to set the standard for high performance fit and style, the Atmos Road/ Race Bike Helmet from Giro provides a low profile silhouette with 26 Wind Tunnel vents. Its leading edge technology that is Tour de France proven is why riders like Armstrong, Petacchi, and Freire count on the Atmos. If you want the absolute best helmet for the speed and thrill of wide-open roads, this the cycle helmet for you.
- In-mold carbon reinforcement fuses a tough outer microshell to the helmet's liner to create a lighter, cooler and tougher helmet
- Luxurious Roc Loc® 4 ensures a perfectly dialed fit
- 26 Wind Tunnel™ vents channel airflow for maximum cooling
- Active vents combine with internal exhaust channels to thrust cool, fresh air over rider's head
- Roll-cage reinforcement adheres tough DuPont nylon web to EPS liner&Weight: 275g
- Sizing: Small (20'' - 21.75''), Medium (21.75'' - 23.25''), Large (23.25'' - 24.75'')
Buy the Giro Sport Design Atmos Road/ Race Bike Helmet from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Giro Sport Design Atmos Road/ Race Bike Helmet
What a helmet!
The helmet for people who don't want to wear a helmet! It has fantastic circulation, light, and comes in several sizes and color combinations. Highly recommend!
I used this helmet in my first olympic distance triathlon. It was really comfortable and seems durable, but lets hope I don't test that. I would recommend this product. (it also looks pretty cool)
Sleek and Quality
The helmet is very comfortable in terms of airflow, light and the fit is pretty good. The dialing fit mechanism makes on the fly adjustments very easy. I was wearing it a bit tight and it left marks, so I loosened it with one hand while riding. Perfect for hot weather and it really looks good. Not bulky like some other brands. There was a dent in the side when I received it, but I am having it switched out.