Giro Sport Design Battle Helmet
Jump into the action with the bulletproof protection of the Giro Battle Helmet on your head. This Giro helmet is every park rat's dream -- offering sick style inspired by skater lids, and plush comfort that is fully adjustable in all directions for a custom fit. Approved for head protection while skiing and snowboarding, the durable plastic shell and EPS foam lining are lightweight and achieve a low profile fit, with Giro's Auto Loc 2 Fit System to adjust its tightness. If you ride with goggles on the outside, you've got a goggle clip to keep them secure and plush padding of different thicknesses to Velcro in, keeping it snug on your dome. If you roll with a beanie and goggles under you helmet, replace the padding with the included Interior Subliner for more room inside and no scratchy Velcro. Eight Super Cool vents keep the fresh air circulating through the snow helmet and help keep your goggles fog-free, while Weatherstrip Vent Shields unroll to seal out the storm.
- Hardshell Construction: a durable plastic shell is laminated to an EPS foam liner, providing performance at a great value
- 8 Super Cool vents
- Security loop and deep Goggle Notch™ keep goggles attached
- Interior Subliner: allows you to customize your pads or pull them out completely for the ultimate tuned fit; a soft Velcro free fabric is laminated to the EPS foam on the inside of the helmet to make the fit more comfortable if you want to remove the padding to accommodate a beanie or goggle strap
- Weatherstrip Vent Shields: seals off vents in extremely cold conditions; simply unroll each shield over its corresponding vent, a Velcro tab secures the shield when not in use to allow proper ventilation
- Auto Loc 2 Fit System
- Compatible with all after market TuneUps systems (sold separately)
- Certifications: ASTM F2040 / CE EN1077 / CPSC
Buy the Giro Sport Design Battle Helmet from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.