Giro Sport Design Montane Helmet
One of their lightest helmets, the Giro Montane Helmet provides burly head protection, meeting ski and snowboard safety standards, and is fully packed with features for customized fit and comfort on the slopes. Whether you're ski touring in the backcountry enjoying epic fresh lines, or rocking it inbounds loving the groomer laps on a sunny day, this Giro helmet will look and feel awesome. It's outfitted with 12 Super Cool vents with Thermostat control that lets you open and close them with the slider on top of the helmet. The Stack Vents on the side of the small brim work directly with the top vents in your goggles, keeping them fog-free when you're hiking or waiting in a lift line. Best of all is Giro's Roc Loc 5 Fit System, offering horizontal and vertical adjustments while the helmet is on your head, with a micro-ratcheting dial for super easy fit changes on the go. Perfect for bombing the packed runs at the resort, and light enough for the backcountry, the Giro Montane Helmet is ready for any action your day brings.
- In-mold construction: fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner
- 12 Super Cool vents with Thermostat control: slider on top of helmet to open and close vents
- Stack Vent: side vents that lines up with the top vents in your goggles to help prevent fog
- Audio: compatible with all aftermarket TuneUps systems (sold separately)
- Certification: ASTM 2040 / CE EN1077
- Roc Loc 5 Fit System: a ratcheting, Micro Dial for tightness adjustment, Three-Position Bracket for vertical adjustment, Dual Pods firmly grasp the back of your head while comfortably cradling the occipital lobe, Strap Baskets to keep straps right where you need them, all adjustable with the helmet on your head
- Comes with a carabineer and our new trip clip for hooking your lid to your pack
- In Form™ Sizes: 3
- Weight: 380 g
Buy the Giro Sport Design Montane Helmet from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Giro Sport Design Montane Helmet
This helmet is light and extremely comfortable. There is a roc lock for a perfect fit. The air flow is controled with a simple lever on the helmet and there is a stack vent for goggle clarity(no fog). This is a great helmet. I would recommend to anyone looking for a new helmet with the latest features at a reasonable price.
light, very light
the Montane is light. very light. Finishings are of very good quality. Seams are perfect, and soft velvety fabric is applied in all critical places.