Giro Sport Design Nine.10 Helmet
Inspired by the original Giro Nine helmets, the Giro Nine.10 Helmet is the new pet, ready for action nearly 10 years later, and crafted with an all new design and features set. Made with In-Mold Construction, this Giro snow helmet is tough, light, and meets safety requirements for skiing and snowboarding. It boasts their In Form Fit System with an easy-to-turn wheel at the back for tightness adjustments while the helmet is on your head. If you want to change how it rides vertically, eliminate a gaper gap, or put a stop to nose pinching, then take the helmet off and re-snap the position of the back pad. Super Cool vents have Weatherstrip Vent Shields inside to seal out weather and cold air, while a Stack Vent in the visor works directly with the top vent in your goggles to keep them fog-free. Slick style and maximum comfort are yours, at a price that will save your pennies for a season pass, with the Giro Nine.10 Helmet.
- In-mold construction: fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner
- 12 Super Cool vents
- Weatherstrip Vent Shield: seals off vents in extremely cold conditions; simply unroll each shield over its corresponding vent, a Velcro tab secures the shield when not in use to allow proper ventilation
- Stack Vent: a vent that lines up with the center top vent in your goggles to help prevent fog
- Compatible with all after market TuneUps systems (sold separately)
- Certification: ASTM 2040 / CE EN1077
- In Form Fit System: a wheel on the back adjusts the tightness, and the back of the helmet has a snap-in adjustment to change how it rides vertically, eliminating gaper gap and nose pinch issues with your goggles
- In Form™ Sizes: (S) 52-55.5 cm; (M) 55.5-59 cm; (L) 59-62.5 cm
Buy the Giro Sport Design Nine.10 Helmet from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Giro Sport Design Nine.10 Helmet
Nice helmet. Comfort for whole day wearing. Saftey for ski and snowboard. Very fit for my dragon goggle.