Gnu Eco Genetics C2 BTX Snowboard
A smooth ride and environmentally-minded construction share the spotlight on the Gnu Eco Genetics C2 BTX Snowboard for men. Gnu hits the mark for all-mountain, all style versatility with their C2 Banana-tech construction that puts rocker between your feet and camber from the inserts to the tip and tail. The result keeps you floating through the pow, while tip-to-tail stability lets you stick freestyle moves. On top of great performance, you get eco-construction featuring bamboo and a bio-polymer top sheet material derived from beans. To top it all off, Gnu uses a water-based sublimation process to set killer custom graphics by Adam Haynes. You'll be able hang in the park and rock your favorite powder stash on storm days with the Gnu Eco Genetics C2 BTX Snowboard.
- Construction: Eco-blend wood core featuring bamboo, aspen and balsa
- Bio-Polymer top sheet derived from beans
- C2 Banana-Tech construction
- Magne-Traction edge design
- Twin direction
- LCP liquid crystal polymer
- Flex 7 (out of 10)
- Effective edge: 1180 mm (155 cm), 1220 mm (159 cm), 1240 mm (162 cm)
- Dimensions: 291-251-291 mm (155 cm), 294-253-294 mm (159 cm), 299-257-297 mm (162 cm)
- Turn Radius: 8.0-8.2 m
- Stance range: 19.5-25 in
- Recommended rider weight: 110 - 180 lb (155 cm), 130 - 210 lb (159 cm), 145 - 240 lb (162 cm)
Buy the Gnu Eco Genetics C2 BTX Snowboard from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.