Gnu Men's Psych Bindings
Adjust your attitude this winter with the Gnu Psych Binding for men. This lightweight snowboard binding uses aerospace grade aluminum to deliver a responsive feel for all-mountain riding. Rated at seven out of 10 on the stiffness scale, the Psych is one of the lightest bindings in its category. You'll love the easy entry and exit of the Auto-Open technology that opens the ankle strap when you lower the highback. Gnu includes a chair-lift relief button that allows you to take pressure off the ankle strap while on the lift, sweet. The binding's thin fit straps are more ergonomic and comfortable than ever, and you'll appreciate the full-length EVA footbeds to dampen vibration and cushion landings. Ride in style this winter with the Gnu Psych Snowboard Binding.
- Construction: Aerospace-grade aluminum, nylon, polycarbonate
- Lightweight highbacks have tool-free forward lean adjustment with five positions
- Highbacks are cored for weight reduction
- EVA foam wraps for maximum comfort
- Full-length EVA footbeds and base buffers cushion landings and reduce vibration
- Reclining highbacks make entry and exit fast and easy
- Auto-open lever on ankle strap pops open automatically when you lower the highback
- Inverse seam ankle straps eliminate pressure points
- Thin-fit toe strap add surface area for extra stability, better fit
- Micro buckle 2 for on the go adjustment
- Weight: 3 lb 9 oz
Buy the Gnu Psych Bindings for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.