GoLite Women's Lava Lite Approach Shoes
Perfect for hiking, scrambling, and outdoor adventuring, the Women's GoLite Lava Lite Approach Shoes are built with a neutral last so your foot hits the ground flat, exactly as nature intended. Engineered for maximum comfort, the dual-density EVA midsole is molded with the dense material close to your foot for stability and the softer layer close to the ground for impact absorption. GripStick rubber soles with Sticky Gecko mini lugs provide excellent traction on all surfaces. The GoLite Lava Lite Approach Shoes are high performance hikers in a lightweight package.
- Upper: premium nubuck
- Lace to toe design fits a variety of widths
- Insole: versatile PreciseFit™ insole system that can be customized for N-M-W; by removing or adding a pad to the insole, you can modify the forefoot volume in the shoe to get a better fit
- Midsole: EVA cushion protection from rocks
- Outsole: Gripstick™ rubber for traction and durability
- Outsole: Sticky Gecko outsole with over 350 mini-lugs; the Gecko outsole grips on all surfaces including wet and snow
- Zero Drop construction for superior balance- there is no heel lift just as if you were barefoot
- Rock Absorber construction where the softer part is against the ground while the foot rests on a stable frame for maximum stability
- Use: outdoor cross training, hiking
- Weight (size 7) 10.5 ounces
Buy the GoLite Lava Lite Approach Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - GoLite Women's Lava Lite Approach Shoes
Women's Lava Lite Approach Shoes
Very light shoe but with good support. Good amount of room in the toe box. Good traction on wet surfaces. Sizing is good, I am a size 11 and it is hard to find that size.
I have foot issues I'm always trying to work around. I like these shoes because you can custom fit the shoe to your needs. My left foot is a little wider than my right and it also has a neuroma. All I did was take out the pad that fits under the insole of the shoe for a better fit. Also if you want to wear a thicker sock you can take out the pads to get a fit that does not squeeze the foot too tight. I love the green/lime color, they are very comfortable. For your information I am 5'8" 130 lbs and I bought these to walk on streets and light trail walking.
Really nice shoes
I am very happy that I bought these shoes. The quality matches the hefty price. These shoes have some small, unexpected details that are endearing, like the tiny white wolf paw on each toe, or Make the shoe more comfortable, like the thinner-than-usual shoe-laces. I didn't realize how fat and unwieldy regular athletic shoelaces are. However, beware the sizing. 98 percent of the time, I wear a 7.5. I loved so much that I kept them. The next ones I order will be 8s.