GoLite Women's Lime Lite Approach Shoes
Perfect for a road trip where you'll find yourself strolling country trails and ducking in and out of town for awesome food finds, the GoLite Lime Lite Approach Shoes for women are durable, trail-ready shoes in a stylish, lightweight package. The supple leather upper has a lace-to-toe design for a secure fit and lots of adjustability, while the rubber guards at the toe and heel protect in rugged terrain. The All Terrain outsole with Gripstick rubber provides no-slip traction and shock absorption. Like all GoLite shoes, the Lime Lites place softer materials against the ground and harder materials against your foot for better grip, the ability to adapt to changing terrain, and stability for your foot and ankle. From a morning of picking your own pears in an Oregon orchard to an afternoon of wine tasting in Hood River, the GoLite Women's Lime Lite Approach Shoes offer sleek style and off-trail ruggedness.
- Upper: premium leather
- Lining: leather
- Lace to toe design fits a variety of widths
- Insole: versatile PreciseFit™ insole system that can be customized for N-M-W; by removing or adding a pad to the insole, you can modify the forefoot volume in the shoe to get a better fit
- Midsole: durable polyurethane cushion protection from rocks
- Outsole: Gripstick™ rubber for traction and durability
- Outsole: aggressive All Terrain outsole provides grip while offering excellent comfort
- Rock Absorber construction where the softer part is against the ground while the foot rests on a stable frame for maximum stability
- Use: trekking and travel
- Weight: 12.3 oz (size 7)
Buy the GoLite Lime Lite Approach Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - GoLite Women's Lime Lite Approach Shoes
I think these are keepers. I haven't had a chance to wear them a lot (sprained my ankle soon after they arrived, but not when wearing them!) They are sized really small. I wear an 8.5. Sometimes an 8, like in Keens. Never a 9. But, had to go up one size with these sneakers. The 8.5 was way too short. I have very narrow feet, and these Golite's are easy to adjust with the pads they provide for comfort and sizing, as well as lacing them tighter, without the shoe looking mis-shaped. Ordered the dark blue - they really look great.
I know that looks are not what's important when choosing a good hiking shoe, but it is one of the reasons I bought these, and the great news is that they're awesome hiking shoes as well. They're quite waterproof, but they don't trap in heat and make you overheat. The tread is amazing and even when I was breaking the shoes in, I thought they were super comfortable.