GoLite Women's TR63 Running Shoes
Engineered for single track trail running, the GoLite TR63 Running Shoes for women will have you floating over rough terrain and hugging tricky turns they offer gazelle-like grace with monkey toe traction. Made with a Vibram 270 flex outsole, these GoLite shoes have soft Gripstick rubber for amazing traction that will grab any rock, root or slick surface in your path. The Zero Drop construction keeps your center of balance lower, and the Rock Absorber construction puts the softest part of the shoe against the ground to effortlessly float over uneven terrain, and the harder surface under your foot to help with stability and prevent ankle strain. The stretchy mesh and nylon upper keeps your feet in slipper-like comfort.
- Upper: Lycra stretch upper fits foot securely and practically seamlessly
- Insole: versatile PreciseFit™ insole system that can be customized for N-M-W; by removing or adding a pad to the insole, you can modify the forefoot volume in the shoe to get a better fit
- Midsole: EVA cushion protection from rocks
- Midsole: lightweight thermo-plastic plate under-foot provides support while flexing with the outsole design
- Outsole: Vibram™ 270Â° flex outsole flexes multi-directionally and offers unprecedented responsiveness from the trail
- Outsole: Gripstick™ rubber for traction and durability
- Zero Drop construction for superior balance; there is no heel lift just as if you were barefoot
- Rock Absorber construction where the softer part is against the ground while the foot rests on a stable frame for maximum stability
- Weight: 7.4 oz (size 7)
Buy the GoLite TR63 Running Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.