GoLite Women's Trail Lite Hiking Shoes
Providing all-day comfort and excellent traction, the Go Lite Trail Lite Hiking Shoe for Women is a rugged lace-up shoe delivering the function you are looking for in a lightweight hiking Shoe. Built with GoLite technology, softness exists along the outsole of shoes, instead of in the midsole of the Trail Lite. The suspension allows your feet to make better contact with uneven terrain, while reducing movement and impact. It's called Whole Body Stability. Molded NeoForm nubuck leather upper and Gripstick rubber outsole.
- Precise fit (polyurethane) insole is removable and adjustable for narrow-to-medium to a wide- width for a custom fit
- Soft polyurethane midsole redistributes pressure evenly, absorbs shock, reduces fatigue and offers excellent cushioning
- Gripstick rubber outsole provides extreme durability, cushioning and secure traction on multiple surfaces
- Interlock lacing system wraps the midfoot for a great, locked-in fit
- Molded nubuck leather upper construction hugs the upper of the foot providing extra support
- Soft, breathable polyester upper and antimicrobial sockliner fights odor and bacteria
Buy the GoLite Trail Lite Hiking Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - GoLite Women's Trail Lite Hiking Shoes
Practical if not pretty
These light hikers are true to size and comfortable right out of the box. I bought them for long daily walks with my dog in which I encounter a variety of terrain--grass, sidewalk, and unpaved trail. They do the job wonderfully and I rate them "excellent" even though, in my opinion, they do not win any points for looks!
Great lightweight trail hikers
They fit well right out of the box. It's nice to have comfortable shoes for exercise that don't need a breaking-in period. The traction is great and they are holding up very well after many miles of mountain trails.
Love the way they look, and even better, they way they feel ..right out of the box, complete comfort. And I have lots of feet issues ... I will buy this brand again Run ever so slightly small ..Im usually an 8.5 or 9 ..def needed the 9