Hestra Heli Glove
As one of the most popular and recognized gloves in Hestra's Alpine Pro ski glove collection, the Heli Glove offers extensive wrist coverage for deep powder snow skiing and extremely cold mountain conditions. The Hestra Heli Glove is fully waterproof, breathable and windproof for day-long hand protection. Inside the Hestra Heli Glove is a removable moisture-wicking lining containing Quallofill and Fiberfill insulation. The removable liner is ideal for skiers who ski several days in a row and require fast-drying, easy-to-clean winter apparel. Hestra applied proofed army leather (a goat leather) across the palms for enhanced durability--army leather is Hestra's most durable material--a reinforcement feature any skier can appreciate while using rope tows, t-bars or other forms of surface lifts to access favorite runs at your local ski areas.
- Fabric: Windproof and waterproof/breathable HESTRA Triton/polyamide material
- Palm reinforcement: Proofed army leather/goat leather
- Lining: Removable Bemberg/polyester lining with Quallofill/Fiberfill insulation
- Eagle Grip
- Snow lock with Velcro closure
- Snap hook to keep gloves together when stowed away
- Handcuffs: elastic wrist band keeps gloves attached to your wrist while making adjustments on a chairlift
- The Heli Glove can be paired with other Hestra linings
Buy the Hestra Heli Glove from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Hestra Heli Glove
Arguably the best ski glove!
Hand down, no pun intended. These have got to be the best gloves on the market. Super warm and comfortable. The leather stays surprisingly dry and has great movement. Best of all, the cuff is easy to pull over the jacket cuff.
Best Women's Ski mittens...my hands are never cold. I ski the coldest of Colorado ski days, and my fingers are never cold. I love ski mittens and think they offer the best warmth. If anything, sometimes my hands are too hot.
Excellent Ski Gloves
I've used these gloves skiing in a variety of conditions for two seasons and I can unequivocally recommend them. They are durable, comfortable & warm. Love the wrist coverage!