Innova Helios I EX Inflatable Kayak
For the solo paddler who wants to travel the world or just has limited storage space, the Innova Helios I Inflatable Kayak fits under an airplane seat and weighs just 24 lbs. Although it doesn't weigh much, the heavy duty rubber coated 1,200 denier Nitrylon exterior is extremely tough, capable of resisting the typical bumps and abrasion that a well-traveled boat endures. Innova uses Lite-Pack on the deck and interior of the Helios I for further weight reduction and comfort against the skin. This material has a polyester face that's softer and significantly lighter than Nitrylon yet stands up to the usual cockpit and deck wear and tear. For multi-day paddling trips storage underneath the Innova Helios I Inflatable Kayak's front and rear decks provides ample storage for camping gear and plenty of good food. Set-up takes less than 10 minutes, and is not nearly as complicated or expensive as many folding kayaks on the market. For a similar boat with two seats be sure to check out the Innova Helios II Inflatable Kayak.
- Materials: Low stretch polyester and heavy duty rubber coated 1,200 denier Nitrylon exterior, Lite-Pack interior to reduce weight and packed size. Polyester face feels comfortable against bare skin
- Capacity: 1
- Weight capacity: 220 lbs.
- 3 main air chambers
- Significant gear storage underneath the fore and aft deck
- Netting or bungees on each deck for easy gear storage
- Class I river rating is best suited for flat water river and lake paddling
- Rudder accessory compatible (sold separately). Recommended for use in open water
- Handy carry handles on the bow and stern
- Drybag backpack included for storage and transport. Backpack straps are padded and adjustable
- Length and width: 10 ft. 2 in. x 2 ft. 4 in.
- Packed dimensions: 20 x 14 x 8 in.
- Weight: 24 lbs.
- * Handling fee and ground only shipping may apply to this product.
Buy the Innova Helios I EX Inflatable Kayak from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.