Innova Orinoco Inflatable Kayak
With a high-pressure tube design (3.7 psi), selectable self-bailing, and a versatile seating arrangement, the Innova Orinoco Inflatable Kayak sets a high standard in river trekking canoes. This boat can be paddled from a kneeling position using thigh straps, or paddled from a relaxed sitting position in calmer waters. The Orinoco comes equipped with many standard features, such as a pressure relief floor valve, adjustable rigid thwarts, multiple hand grips, and a drybag/backpack.
- High-pressure tube design (3.7 psi)
- Selectable self-bailing
- Versatile seating arrangement
- Can be paddled from a kneeling position using thigh straps, or paddled from a relaxed sitting position
- Equiped with pressure relief floor valve, adjustable rigid thwarts, multiple hand grips, drybag/backpack
- MATERIAL: 1200-denier Nitrylon
- RIVER RATING: Class IV
- AIR CHAMBERS: 3 Main
- CAPACITY: 770 lbs(2 people
- PACKED DIM: 16x18x30 in)
- LENGTH: 13 ft. 3 in.
- WIDTH: 41 in
- WEIGHT: 55 lbs.
- * Handling fee and ground only shipping may apply to this product.
Buy the Innova Orinoco Inflatable Kayak from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.