Innova Sunny Inflatable Kayak
A stable craft for flat water fun, the Innova Sunny Inflatable Kayak is ideal for exploring lakes and lazy river channels. Although it folds down to a compact size equivalent to a bag that meets airline carry-on restrictions, when inflated it holds up to 2 people with room to spare for a child, a dog, or some camping equipment. The exterior and interior Nitrylon material is incredibly durable, and is much more abrasion resistant than PVC. The open cockpit Innova Sunny Kayak also received a seating upgrade. Straps now connect the seat back with D-rings attached to the side tubes for better support during extended paddles. For solo exploration the Sunny kayak converts into a balanced single craft. Because the kayak is double-ended, the forward seat turns around and the tracking fin is then moved to the opposite end, allowing the solo paddler to sit in the middle of the boat.
- Materials: Low stretch polyester and heavy duty rubber coated 1,200 denier Nitrylon exterior
- Maximum capacity: 2. Can be paddled as a single or double with enough space for a kid or dog
- Weight capacity: 396 lbs.
- 3 main air chambers
- Each seat offers excellent back support with D-ring attachments at the side tubes
- Equipped with a removable tracking fin
- Class I river rating is best suited for flat water river and lake paddling
- Handy carry handles on the bow and stern
- Drybag backpack included for storage and transport. Backpack straps are padded and adjustable
- Length and width: 12 ft. 8 in. x 2 ft. 7 in.
- Packed dimensions: 21 x 15 x 9 in.
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- * Handling fee and ground only shipping may apply to this product.
Buy the Innova Sunny Inflatable Kayak from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Innova Sunny Inflatable Kayak
Great Beach Kayak
This is a good kayak for calm ocean waters. I have had one for 7 years and it held up well until this year when it started springing leaks on the inside and patches would not hold so I am going to try another. It is easy to carry in car to the beach either inflated or not. Fairly light weight. We used with 2 adults a small dog up front and beach gear in the back. Would not use in a moderate chop, water comes easily across top. wish it had lasted a little longer, exterior held up well on beach but interior started to fail. Overall good boat for 7 years and lots of fun.
Looking for a boat for a variety of conditions, tried a self bailing boat by Aire but even on flat water the boat was wetter than I liked. We were able to carry 2 adults and 2 your children. The boat is comfortable, stable and tracks well. It is also much drier that the self bailing boat with the exception of paddle splash we stayed relatively. The boat color is bright and easy to spot. It is easy to carry and light weight. We will be taking it to Hawaii in the near future.
Great, versatile boat.
I've had my Sunny (old version) for over five years and use it constantly under almost every condition. I've had no trouble with it at all. It's extremely versitile and stable in white water and waves although it will ship water -- which really isn't a problem unless is gets really deep. Then you bail, which I've had to do only once in five years.