JanSport Carson External Frame Backpack
Extremely capable of carrying heavy loads for multi-day backpacking trips; the Jansport Carson External Frame Backpack offers powerful durability of an external frame pack without compromising the easy packing and on the trail features of an internal frame pack. The dual side water bottle pockets allow for easy on-the-go hydrations, and twin front daisy chains make it easy to clip on your extra carabiners. Whether you're just getting into backpacking or you've been backpacking for years, the Jansport Carson External Frame Backpack will have you ready to trek in confidence. Don't forget to check out the Leki Thermolite AERGON Trekking Pole to be totally prepared to explore.
- 600 Denier Polyester / 210 Boxcar Dobby Polyester
- Ergonomic S-curve shoulder straps
- Front compression straps
- Padded hip belt
- Adjustable aluminum frame system fits 16"-21" torso lengths
- Large main compartment with panel and top load access
- Extendable lid with zippered compartment
- Dual side zippered pockets
- Dual side water bottle pockets
- Dual foam padded hipbelt for cushion comfort
- Twin front daisy chains
- Dual density hipbelt with breathable mesh lumbar cushion stays dry and comfortable
- Capacity: 4903.9 cu in / 80.36L
- Dimensions: 34in h x 22in w x 10in d
- Weight: 4 lbs 12 oz / 2.18 kg
Buy the JanSport Carson External Frame Backpack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - JanSport Carson External Frame Backpack
Great for the price
I bought this model (older version) two years ago and it has never let me down. Plenty of storage and the hip belt moves most of the weight to the hips. The older model that I have also has a hydration bladder pocket that was a little cumbersome to load and unload while the pack is full. It is possible, just tedious.