Jones Flagship Snowboard
Jones Flagship Snowboard
If it's good enough for Jeremy Jones, the Jones Flagship Snowboard is sure to treat you right, too. Literally, the same model that Jones uses for his big backcountry descents, the Flagship offers stability at speed and predictable handling in varied backcountry conditions. The Flagship excels at high-speed arcs and shredding steep terrain. It's got a big radius bias and owes much of its performance to its combination of carbon stringers and full wood core construction. Add Magne-Traction edges and the Jones blunt nose design and you've got one sweet ride. Everyone who tries it agrees that it makes you feel like you can do no wrong. Take your riding to the next level with the Jones Flagship Snowboard.
- Construction: FSC Wood Core, poplar and beech
- Carbon Stringers improve pop and torsional stiffness
- Triax Fiberglass utilizing dual density fibers to strengthen high impact zones
- Sintered Base is fastest natural base material available
- Stone Grind Finish
- Wood Topsheet
- Base features recycled P-tex scrap
- Ability Level: Advanced-Expert
- Flex Rating: 8 out of 10 for unmatched stability
- Rocker Type: Directional rocker, rocker/camber/rocker
- Sizes: 154, 158, 161, 164 cm
- Effective Edge: 1100, 1140, 1170, 1210 mm
- Tip Width: 287, 290, 292, 296 mm
- Waist Width: 246, 249, 252, 254 mm
- Tail Width: 286, 288, 290, 294 mm
- Sidecut Radius: 7.9, 8.5, 9.1, 9.3 m
- Stance Range: 18.5-23.2, 18.5-23.2, 19.3-24, 20.1-24.8
Buy the Jones Flagship Snowboard from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Jones Flagship Snowboard
Be patient with this and hold on..
I am no expert, but I do my best to enjoy the entire mountain, excluding park. So first,the quality of this board is second to none, period! Base and edges are bombproof, the top sheet once thought to be a weak point, is no longer. Have had no issues with water penetrating or soaking in under the bindings. Now the ride, First run on groomers, and I thought this thing was a 2x10 piece of hardwood and had a hard time turning. Thought I just wasted my money, even called to see about returning... I had been riding a Rossignol Experience, that was said to be stiffer then the Jones.. So, came home dissapointed. Did a little phone and web research, again..and decided to give it another try. Adjusted my bindings a little more forward, just passed reference marks. Next day, great!!! come to find out this boards rocker or camrock profile is a little flatter then th Rossignol, giving the feeling at first of being stiff and sluggish..Once I understood this, and learned the different style, The Jones Flagship is with out a doubt the fastest and most stable board I have ever ridden, Crust, ice, 2" of fresh or 2' of pow, crud.. it does not matter. Aim it and it will deliver a great and sure footed ride!!!! Like the Rossignol, the Flagship likes to ridden fast and aggresive. With that being said, I would not recommend this to someone looking to cruise the local mountain at slow cruising speeds, Just won't enjoy it as much. Thanks JonesSnowboards and of course Altrec for the speedy delivery and patience with my calls!
Any Department [+]