K2 Snowboarding Cinch CTS Snowboard Bindings
For smoothness while riding and ergonomic support that will help keep your feet and legs going strong for days, the K2 Snowboarding Cinch CTS Snowboard Bindings are your ticket to an epic day on the slopes. These K2 bindings have sturdy ratcheting straps that are quick and easy to operate, and cored out hi-backs and side rails to lighten them up. The Laid Back forward lean lets you adjust them for a less aggressive, more forgiving stance, and the Harshmellow basepads reduce chatter and absorb shock on big landings. The Canted Footbeds are angled 3 degrees inward to match your leg position while you ride, supporting your feet, giving you better board control, and keeping your legs from burning out as you're looping the runs.
- Reinforced nylon baseplate with responsive aluminum heelcup
- Lightweight cored side rails
- Tool-less Power Ramp
- Canted Footbeds: angled inward 3 degrees to match your natural leg position during riding; more support to the outside of the foot provides improved control and ollie pop; reduces fatigue allowing you to ride longer and stronger
- Cinch Asym
- Laid-Back forward lean
- Harshmellow ™ Basepad: vibration dampening properties are placed in the heel and toe of the binding to absorb chatter and suck up sudden impact from flat landings and rough terrain
- Seamless EVA Footbed
- Small: US M 2-5, US W 3-6
- Medium: US M 5-8, US W 6-9
- Large: US M 8-11, US W 9+
- X Large: US M 11-15
Buy the K2 Snowboarding Cinch CTS Snowboard Bindings from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.