K2 Snowboarding Men's Darko Snowboard Boots
Advanced riders and those looking to push their performance to the next level will appreciate the K2 Men's Darko Snowboard Boots. This moderately stiff boot offers the support you need to stick your favorite freestyle moves and shred the hill in comfort. K2's proprietary technology list is long and glorious including: Harshmellow dampening, Intuition heat formable liners, Boa Conda liner system for easy on-the-fly adjustment. Bottom line is that the Darko serves up serious fit and performance for all mountain shredding and freestyle biased riders. Customizable fit, easy adjust lacing and long-term durability are just a few of the reasons you want the Darko.
- 3D formed tongue for comfort
- Micro articulating cuff
- Liner: Heat moldable Intuition™ Control Foam 3D Liner offers precision fit and dialed in performance
- Moldable internal J bars, integrated power strap
- Boa® Conda™ liner system allows you to tighten or loosen your liner on-the-fly from outside of the boot
- Boot Flex: 7 (out of 10)
- Supportive flex
- Ideal for intermediate-advanced riders
Buy the K2 Snowboarding Darko Snowboard Boots for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.