K2 Snowboarding Women's Contour Snowboard Boots
Their top of the line, premium boot, the K2 Snowboarding Contour Snowboard Boots for women offer both high performance and high style. These K2 boots have a medium amount of flex, making them perfect for all-mountain riding. Underfoot, K2 put their Harshmellow padding for shock absorption and support with a 3D Formed EVA footbed and a Grip-Light sole. The Inuition liners are ultra warm and comfy, with Boa Conda lacing that allows you to adjust the fit of your liner without untying your outer boot. The K2 Double Boa laces let you adjust the upper and lower sections of the outer boot for the perfect tightness. From park to powder, the K2 Women's Contour Boots will keep your feet happy so you can focus on the fun.
- Boot flex: 6, right in the middle between soft and stiff
- Lacing system: K2 Double Boa; allows for separate adjustment and tightening of the liner and outer shell of the boot; other two reel systems focus on upper and lower shell tightening
- K2 Boa Conda liner lacing allows you to adjust the tightness of your liner without untying your outer boot
- Dual Density 3D Formed Tongue
- Liner: Inuition™ for heel hold and comfort: a blend of high and standard density thermo-forming Ultralon® foam; internal/external "Jâ€� bars for increased heel hold; Fast-In™ liner lacing system; 3D molded EVA insole with HARSHMELLOW pods
- Harshmellow in the midsole absorbs vibration to decrease leg burn and take the edge off rough landings
- Footbed: 3D Formed EVA with Harshmellow
- Outsole: Grip-Light with Harshmellow
- Recommended Use: all mountain, freeride
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
Buy the K2 Snowboarding Contour Snowboard Boots for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.