K2 Snowboarding Women's First Lite Snowboard
Beginner and intermediate women riders will appreciate the smooth, predictable handling of the K2 Women's First Lite Snowboard. Featuring Catch Free Rocker and Dual Progressive Sidecut, the First Lite board provides a forgiving ride that encourages easy transitions and fun riding in all conditions. The board's light swing weight translates to a lively feel that is ideal for aspiring riders looking to progress beyond the basics. High quality construction means years of great riding from pulling your first park moves to shredding on powder days. Take your snowboard skills to the next level this winter with the K2 First Lite.
- Construction: Hybritech (sandwich and cap)
- Core: W1 (wood)
- Base: Extruded 2000
- Directional twin
- Catch Free Rocker
- Recommended for all-mountain use and learning to shred
- Effective Edge: 1103 mm (138 cm), 1112 mm (142 cm), 1163 mm (146 cm), 1188 mm (150 cm), 1213 mm (154 cm)
- Dimensions: 273-232-273 mm (138 cm), 275.6-234-274.1 mm (142 cm), 280.2-236-279.2 mm (146 cm), 283-238-282 mm (150 cm), 285.9-240-284.8 mm (154 cm)
- Turn Radius: 7.1 - 7.9 m
- Stance Width: 18 in (138 cm), 19 in (142, 146 cm), 20 in (150, 154 cm)
- Stance Setback: 0.75 in
- Recommended Rider Weight: < 130 lb (138 cm), 90 - 160 lb (142 cm), 100 - 170 lb (146 cm), 110 - 180 lb (150 cm), 120 + lb (154 cm)
Buy the K2 Snowboarding First Lite Snowboard for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - K2 Snowboarding Women's First Lite Snowboard
My First board and it was the right choice!
I am still a beginner boarder, so I wasn't too sure what size board I would need etc. The customer service here helped me with that , and soon after I selected this board. Shipping was fast and was on the slopes that weekend. This was my third time on a mountain, and I loved it! I felt this board was made just for me. When practicing toe edge to heel, I felt a smooth transition and felt like I was able to grip into the snow. I am still a newbie, but I feel like I can really grow into this board. Great purchase , and it was on sale! I am 5'3", 129lbs, and purchased a 146mm board.
very good snowboard for beginers light and smooth not great on terain park!