K2 Snowboarding Women's Sendit Snowboard Boots
Pay for the bargain bleacher seats but give your feet VIP treatment in the K2 Snowboarding Sendit Snowboard Boots for women. This versatile all-mountain boot offers the performance and custom fit of the Boa lacing system at a great value. The Comfort Foam liner boots have moldable J-bars and a Fast-In lacing system that pulls tight with one quick pull, and loosens up with an easy release webbing pull loop. The footbed offers cushioning with die cut EVA, while the Low-Pro outsole gives you traction when not on our board. From deliciously soft powder runs, to epic sessions in the park, the K2 Women's Sendit Boots are simple and clean, with a dialed-in fit and a budget-minded price tag.
- Boot flex: 4, medium-soft on K2's scale of 1 soft to 10 stiff
- Lacing system: Boa Coiler system automatically retracts loose cable and minimizes closure turns, making it the fastest Boa® ever
- Liner: Comfort Foam with moldable internal and external J-bars
- Liner Lacing System: Fast In; simple and easy to use; one handed self-locking system; comfortable textile pull handle; single pull locking system; locks and stays locked; easy to release webbing loop pull
- Outsole: Low-Pro outsole
- Footbed: Die cut EVA insole
- Liner fit: Custom Moldable External J Bars
- Micro-Articulating Cuff
- Recommended Use: all mountain, freeride
Buy the K2 Snowboarding Sendit Snowboard Boots for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - K2 Snowboarding Women's Sendit Snowboard Boots
I am a beginner snowboarder. These boots are a little big and they have a LOT of give. They get loose about halfway through the day. I was used to very rigid boots so maybe it's just the transition that's throwing me off. They are comfortable though and the strings are a good place to attach the leash.