K2 Snowboarding Women's Yeah Yeah Snowboard Bindings
Designed to fit the stance, leg and boot shape of lady riders, the K2 Snowboarding Yeah Yeah Snowboard Bindings for women have a dual personality thanks to their flexy TweakBack highbacks. When you need heelside support and aggressive board control, they deliver, but when you want some extra twist to achieve a sick grab, they flex. The lightweight A-Line GF baseplates are tough, and the Mega RADchets on the ultra-comfy Women's Custom Caddi straps resist icing and are easy to adjust with gloves on. Designed with canted footbeds that are angled 3-degrees inward to match your leg position, the K2 Women's Yeah Yeah Bindings enhance foot support and reduce leg fatigue for epic times on your board when the conditions are just too good to call it a day.
- Baseplate: A-Line GF (fiberglass reinforced nylon); one-piece design for lightweight performance; dialed in flex for female riders; Tool-Less Power Ramp
- Highback: Women's Tweakback AT; made from a pliable urethane, designed for maximum freestyle flexibility, stable and supportive when engaged, loose and bendy when riders get grabby
- Strap features: Hinge Mount & Cam-Lock Centering
- Ankle strap: Women's Custom Caddi with anti-icing ladder cover
- Ratchet: Mega RADchet, EZ-Feed; tough aluminum buckles with huge levers for easy use while wearing gloves
- Canted Footbeds: angled inward 3 degrees to match your natural leg position during riding; more support to the outside of the foot provides improved control and ollie pop; reduces fatigue allowing you to ride longer and stronger
- Tool-Less adjustment
- Flex: soft
- Compatibility: 4-hole
- Recommended Use: park, pipe, all-mountain
- Small: US W 3-6
- Medium: US W 6-10
Buy the K2 Snowboarding Yeah Yeah Snowboard Bindings for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.