Keen Men's Alamosa Mid Hiking Shoes
Durable leather and breathable mesh panels seamlessly come together in order to create the Men's Keen Alamosa Mid Hiking Shoes. Great for hiking and backpacking across rough terrain, these mid-cut hiking shoes are ready to take on even the toughest of trails and weather with their moisture-wicking textile liner, water-resistant properties and shock-absorbing, supportive midsole. Plus, with the Keen Alamosa Mid Hiking Shoes for men, a torsion stability shank helps provide lateral and torsional supportso you keep your balance even better while navigating rock scrambles and trailside ledgeswhile multidirectional lugs help keep you gripped to the earth and its varying terrain.
- Upper: Durable leather and breathable mesh panels to protect your foot from sharp objects and increase temperature regulation and moisture management
- Lining: Moisture-wicking textile
- Water resistant
- Torsion stability shank provides lateral and torsional support for greater stability on rough terrain
- Midsole: EVA and PU materials absorb shocks and cushion your foot from sharp rocks and pebbles
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber features four-millimeter, multi-directional lugs for added traction over uneven and slippery surfaces
- Front bumper protects toes from stubs on exposed rocks and roots
- Fit Tip: Keen advises this style runs about a 1/2 size small
Buy the Keen Alamosa Mid Hiking Shoes for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Keen Men's Alamosa Mid Hiking Shoes
Great hiking shoes.
I've worn and owned Keen products before and have never been dissatisfied. The boots that I purchased were for work--I work outside most of the day in the woods and open fields. The Alamosa mid hiking shoes provided the proper support and comfort for my work day. It is also breathable and waterproof, which is a plus, because of the nature of my work which involves hiking and romping through all terrains in different weather conditions. Note: They do run a bit tight so you should order a 1/2 size up (I had forgotten to do so, but they turned out fine anyway now that they've been broken into) Highly recommended!