Keen Men's Newport Sandal
Designed with an emphasis on comfort and foot protection, Keen's top-selling Newports are a runaway hit among sailing enthusiasts and boaters. This durable sport sandal features a patented toe cap that keeps your feet protected from underwater rocks, sharp obstructions and unruly crustaceans. Beneath the strappy waterproof leather upper is a hydrophobic foam liner and an anatomical footbed treated with an Aegis anti-microbial finish. The quick lace system requires minimal adjustments, so you're ready on deck in seconds.
- Waterproof leather upper with a hydrophobic foam liner
- Anatomic last construction
- Aegis anti-microbial finish in footbed and lining
- Convenient quick lace system
- Shock-absorbing EVA midsole
- Patented toe-guard up front to protect feet against unseen obstructions
- 3M reflective pull loops for improved visibility in low light conditions
- Non-marking outsole with carbon rubber multi-terrain tread
- Fit Tip: Keen advises this style runs about Â½ size small
- Weight: 13.9 oz (394 g) per shoe
Buy the Keen Newport Sandal for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Keen Men's Newport Sandal
Another great Keen
My husband loves these sandals..he wears them all the time even in the Montana winters! We just bought him another leather version as his 7 year old leather Keens were starting to break down.
They can't be beat
I'm now on my second pair of Keen sandals, and all I can say is that they are hard to beat. My first pair of Keens lasted about ten years, and I wore them frequently. I have never owned any shoe that has even come close to lasting as long as my Keens. If I were you, I wouldn't hesitate to buy a pair of Keens.
I've been encouraging my boyfriend to try Keen's for about 2 yrs. He finally agreed, and I believe he is hooked! They are comfortable, durable & attractive. We wear them walking, boating, romping around in rivers fishing, or just doing yard work. Newport is our fav style because we can insert our orthodics with ease and total support. It wears 'warm' (ie our feet get hot). A pair of very light weight low cut socks does the trick!