Keen Men's Oregon PCT Hiking Boot
The Pacific Crest Trail, a 2,700 mile single track trail running the length of the Pacific Crest, from the Mexican border to the Canadian border, is completed, on foot, by just a hand-full of people each year. A key requirement for the journey is a comfortable, durable, dependable boot that can go the distance and log the miles without the weight of a traditional hiking boot.
The Keen Oregon PCT for Men was designed with these standards in mind, delivering waterproof, cushioned stability in a comfortable, lightweight package that will get your from border to border or from trailhead to camp.
- Upper: Leather, webbing and mesh
- Dual density compression molded EVA and PU midsole
- Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Lining: KEEN.DRY™ Waterproof membrane and breathable textile
- Cork/EVA heel cushioning insert
- KEEN Key-Tech™ Full length TPU interlocking torsion plate
- Metal hook and lacing eyelet
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- KEEN.PROTECT patented toe protection
- TPU stability shank
- Rubber: Non-marking rubber outsole
- Collar Height: 7.5 in
- Calf Circumference: 10 in
- Fit Tip: we find this style runs about a 1/2 size small
- Weight: 25.79 oz, 731.134 g
Buy the Keen Oregon PCT Hiking Boot for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Keen Men's Oregon PCT Hiking Boot
Great right out of the box
Nuf said. Great right out of the box. Love every pair of Keen's I order. They run very true to size.
Great Boot. Right out of the box and didn't hurt my feet. I some light hiking in the Alps for a week and held up very nice, no wear or tear. I did stick my foot in a stream and my foot got wet, so i'm not sure on the waterproof, but I will give it another try once I have broken them in more. I did follow one reviewers recommendation and went for a size up so got a size 9.5 and it was perfect. I usually wear a 8 in sandals or 8.5 in shoe.
could wear to bed
The Keen folks have done hiking proud. These oregon boots are just right. I could walk trails in them all day, and sleep in them at night. If it were not for Keen, my feet would be warped. Thanks Keen