Keen Men's Owyhee Water Shoe
What a pairing: the Keen Men's Owyhee Water Shoe (pronounced oh-waa-hee) combines the comfort of a water sandal with the stability of a shoe. Designed for river play, the adjustable secure-fit lace capture system keeps the Owyhee snug on your feet even in swift currents. Aegis Microbe Shield controls the bacteria and fungi that cause odors, stains and product deterioration and is free of environmentally harmful substances. When shoes and sandals mix, feet win.
- Upper Material: Washable synthetic and polyester webbing
- Lining Material: AEGIS microbe shield treated hydrophobic mesh
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Footbed: Metatomical EVA molded footbed with AEGIS microbe shield
- Midsole: Compression molded EVA
- Outsole: Non Marking rubber outsole, Multi directional lug pattern with razor siping
- Fit Tip: Keen advises this style runs about a Â½ size small
- Weight per shoe: 13.72 oz, 389 g
Buy the Keen Owyhee Water Shoe for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Keen Men's Owyhee Water Shoe
Husband likes them
Purchased the Keen's for my husband, and he is very pleased with them. Says they fit well, and can be adjusted to fit his foot. He is over 6' and wears them for daily wear, and is enjoying them.
Im lovin my new Owyhee's! First I was surprised on the extremely light weight design. They are very easy to slide on. I feel they run just a tad large, but snug up fine. They have great traction grip. I really like the cool look, love the color and super comfortable feel.
Very good fitting
Have only had the sandal for couple of days, but fits true to size and is generously wide too. I need a lot of arch support and that is the only area that is a problem for me. Will have to wear orthotic in sandal, but this is a problem I have with nearly any shoe. Otherwise, is comfortable and will be fine. Like it so far.