Keen Men's Voyageur Mid Shoe
With ventilating mesh for hot and cool summer days, the Keen Voyageur Mid Shoe for men is a rugged ankle high hiking cruiser. With water-resistant protection and a moisture managing lining, these durable hiking boots keep you in breathable comfort from the inside out. Its aggressive 4mm lug outsole bites into uneven terrain for unparalleled piranha like traction while the ESS stability shank makes for all day support and a solid ride. From the trail to town and everywhere in between, the Keen Men's Voyageur Mid Shoes are up to any challenge.
- Upper: water resistant leather, webbing and mesh for breathable support
- Lining: woven textile for moisture wicking comfort
- Footbed: removable metatomical footbed provides for easy cleaning and comfort
- Midsole: dual density compression molded EVA midsole for optimum cushioning
- Torsion stability ESS shank protects and supports the foot
- S3 heel support structure stabilizes foot at heel contact
- Outsole: carbon non-marking rubber
- 4 mm multi directional lugs give optimum traction
- Patented toe protection
- Fit Tip: Keen advises if in between sizes go up 1/2 size
- Collar height: 6.5 in
- Ankle circumference: 10 in
- Weight: 17 oz, 454 g
Buy the Keen Voyageur Mid Shoe for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Keen Men's Voyageur Mid Shoe
Good shoes for everyday wear
These shoes are good for everyday wear and it's lighter than keen Targhee II that I use everyday. I would recommend to buy a 1/2 size bigger than you normal size. I wear size 8 1/2 but for Keen shoes I will buy a aize 9.
The Best Around
I have done many hikes. I am a large adult male, 200 lbs. plus. The Keens are the best. They provide stability in the sole, flexibility in the uppers, and are tough as nails. The Voyager model is perfect for warm weather, tough terrain. They are very light for the long climbs. The mid boots do not provide ankle support, but are great ankle protection on scrambles or free climbing! For winter hikes, get the waterproof models. But for Summer hiking, the Voyager and other models provide great boots with plenty of breathability. Sizes run about .5 small (order .5 larger than your regular shoe size).
The shoe that won me over
I've been trying on many brands and I'm fussy person. When I put on this shoe, I have that feeling 'this is the shoe for me'. Keen won me over with this shoe. This shoe allows me to walk smoothly. You know how some shoes don't go with your walking gait. This one makes you walk freely and comfortably. If confused about your size, try live-chat. Quick and helpful service.