Keen Men's Whistler Shoe
After an epic powder day as you shuffle through the village back streets, the Keen Whistler Shoe for men keeps your foot in apres-ski comfort. The slip-on leather upper that is water resistant, sports dual stretch GORE-TEX panels that lets your foot breath in casual comfort after being clamped in a ridged box all day. As you turn the corner to the central plaza, the boiled-wool lining maintains warmth, and is enhanced by the removable EVA thermal footbed that kicks back BTUs with it's silver film heat shield. As you negotiate an ice patch, a durable temperature-reacting rubber outsole changes its traction firmness, so you won't spin out. Whether you wear the Whistler Shoe out for the evening or decide to go shovel snow off the deck, your foot appreciates being wrapped in casual winter comfort.
- Leather slip-on upper is water resistant with dual stretch GORE-TEX® panels for easy-on comfort and security
- Boiled-wool lining offers warmth, natural breathability and odor control
- Removable EVA thermal footbed with heat shield silver film reduces temperature conductivity to keep feet warm
- Dual-density compression-molded EVA midsole offers shock-absorption and padding
- Patented rubber Toe Guard and wraparound heels protect feet and uppers against bumps and abrasion
- Durable and nonmarking dual climate rubber outsoles react to different temperatures to provide optimal traction
- Recommended Use: Casual wear
Buy the Keen Whistler Shoe for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Keen Men's Whistler Shoe
This has become my husband's favorite shoe for winter. Comfy, well-made and easy to slip on. We love Keens.
The Best Winter Slip-on
I ordered these along with Salomon Snowclog (original not the Snowclog 3) and the Merrell Shiver Moc. These Keens in my opinion were the nicest looking and by far the most comfortable. They are wider than both other slip ons. Fit excellent!! And they are the easiest to slip on of the bunch. They are all warm. Great in snow and ice. The build quality is excellent on the Keen. The best of the bunch. The only thing I dont like is the big rubber toe guard in the front (looks wise)...it isn't that bad at all and still is the best conservative moc/slip but the rubber toe gives away some insulation but it is marginal. This a clear winner. Get them while you can!!! The are awesome and my pick!
We have both had keen sandals and love them. I bought him these for christmas he wears them everywere and stands at work most of the day. He says his feet don't hurt and his legs don't hurt from work.