Keen Women's Alamosa Mid Hiking Shoes
Whether on rocky, flat, hilly or wet terrain, go the distance in the Women's Keen Alamosa Mid Hiking Shoes. Constructed from durable leather and breathable mesh uppers, these mid-cut hikers are tough when it comes to rugged terrain and demanding trail, while still remaining breathable and comfortable come any type of summertime weather. And because your feet deserve a break every once in a while, or even while they're hiking, the Keen Alamosa Mid Hiking Shoe for women are water-resistant and come fully equipped with a torsion stability shank for enhanced stability, as well as EVA and PU midsole materials for shock absorption and full-on cushion.
- Upper: Durable leather and breathable mesh panels to protect your foot from sharp objects and increase temperature regulation and moisture management
- Lining: Moisture-wicking textile
- Water resistant
- Torsion stability shank provides lateral and torsional support for greater stability on rough terrain
- Midsole: EVA and PU materials absorb shocks and cushion your foot from sharp rocks and pebbles
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber features four-millimeter, multi-directional lugs for added traction over uneven and slippery surfaces
- Front bumper protects toes from stubs on exposed rocks and roots
- Fit Tip: Keen advises this style runs about a 1/2 size small
Buy the Keen Alamosa Mid Hiking Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Keen Women's Alamosa Mid Hiking Shoes
I bought these sandals to wear on our sailboat. They fit perfectly and are very comfortable, even worn for long periods. The arch support and heel rise is perfect for relieving my heel tendonitis. They protect my toes when I am moving around the boat, bumping into things. They grip well and I feel more stable on deck and below, even when the boat is heeled. They look great, too. I plan to buy a second pair to wear on land!
Worth the extra bucks!
My husband and I both purchased the Alamosa mid hiking shoes (read his review under the same nickname if you are curious about the men's version). We both work in the outdoors, frequently in the rain as well as different woods and parks. This is my first pair of Keens shoes as I bought them on my husband's recommendation. As far as sizing goes, I initially ordered a 1/2 size up as the product description recommends, but they turned out to be too big. So, I bought another pair, at my normal shoe size, and they fit much better. I do have narrow feet, so perhaps that was the issue. The other thing was the ankle support. The higher ankle design took several days to break into, but after that they were comfy and supportive. I've worn other brands of hiking shoes, and they don't compare (do not provide the proper support, are not waterproof). I hope these shoes will last me a long way!