Keen Women's Ambler Hiking Shoes
Low-profile and high comfort, the Women's Keen Ambler Hiking Shoes are the perfect solution to any number of hikes. Whether wandering desert trail or scrambling steep forest singletrack, these low-cut hiking shoes are versatile enough to handle them both. Constructed with a moisture-wicking textile lining and a removable, metatomical, dual-density EVA footbed, the Amblers help keep feet cool, dry and fresh, as well as supported and feeling good. For quick hikes on varying terrain, the Keen Ambler Hiking Shoes for women offer nothing but Active-traction in their rubber outsole and support in their S3 heel support structure. So you can walk assured across any trail of your choice.
- Upper: Breathable, durable mesh with waxed suede trim
- Lining: Moisture-wicking textile
- Water resistant
- TPU stability shank
- Torsion stability ESS shank
- S3 heel support offers stability and added shock absorption
- Removable, metatomical dual density EVA footbed
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber
- Weight: 11 oz
Buy the Keen Ambler Hiking Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.