Keen Women's Commuter II Bike Shoe
Show the world how you roll in the Keen Commuter II Bike Shoes for women. This hard-working bicycle shoe delivers dual functionality by doubling as a trail sandal. Polyester webbing straps with a one-pull lacing system secures your foot for off-the-beaten path adventures while the AEGIS treated lining prevents funk-inducing microbe growth. Hydrophobic so they won't absorb water, these sport sandals dry out fast should your path lead you across creeks or through puddles left over from last night's summer thunder storm.The non-marking rubber outsole provides the right grip for all your active endeavors. Hop on and off the bike with confidence and make the commute to work or the trail your own when you're wearing the Keen Women's Commuter II Bike Shoes.
- Upper: washable polyester webbing
- Adjustable instep strap for easy on and off
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Lining: AEGIS Microbe Shield™ treated hydrophobic mesh
- KEEN.PROTECT: patented Keen toe bumper
- Removable metatomical footbed
- Full length SPD compatible plate
- TPU cleat cap plate
- Outsole: non-marking rubber
- Care: clean using mild soap and cold water, to remove excess dirt or spot clean, use a stiff brush or soft cloth, let shoes air dry away from heat
- Fit Tip: Keen advises this style runs narrow/pretty true to size, but more narrow than the classic KEEN fit
- Weight per shoe: 13.05 oz, 370 g
Buy the Keen Commuter II Bike Shoe for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Keen Women's Commuter II Bike Shoe
great shoe, size runs large
This is a great shoe for both pedaling and walking. It feels just like a bike shoe on the pedals, and is surprisely comfortable to walk around in, both with clips and without. The pedal clips are easy to take on and off. This shoe runs large, both in length and width. I went down a full size from my normal outdoor shoe. This shoe has plenty of width for my wide feet, maybe too wide for someone with narrower feet. Overall, a great shoe1
I don't want to take them off!
I am an avid indoor cyclist/instructor. I do not like the hard cycle shoes. My last pair of L.G.s were dreadful. These are perfect! I can go with or without socks (and I wear THICK socks). They are perfect for my size 11 narrow feet, totally adjustable. The soles allow me to walk on tile floors without wiping out!
Love the shoes. Spent the entirety of last summer in them. In my experience they run slightly large. Cinching helped to an extent, but it was the length that was an issue. I wear a size 10 in every shoe but should have exchanged for the 9.5. Used them mild mountain biking-- excellent toe protection, breathable. My feet slide around in them when they got wet, but I take that to be more of a sizing issue than design flaw.