Keen Women's Sunriver High Snow Boots
From a walk along the Deschutes River Trail to a snowball fight with friends, the Keen Sunriver High Snow Boots for women offer a winning combination of performance, comfort, and furry winter style. The durable textile uppers are lined with a KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane to keep wet slushy snow outside where it belongs, and allow foot moisture to escape for a comfy interior climate. The faux fur lining is ultra soft, and the 200g KEEN.Warm insulation keep toes warm on long walks, short dashes from the ski hill to the car, and while roasting marshmallows around an outdoor fire pit. Dependable traction from the KEEN.DCR rubber outsoles will keep you on your feet when conditions are slick, while the heel and toe bumpers protect from scuffs and stubs to keep these Keen boots looking great all winter. Whether you're visiting Central Oregon for a long weekend, or you're lucky enough to live here full time, the Keen Women's Sunriver High Snow Boots are ready for any snowy excursion.
- Upper: abrasion resistant and breathable textile upper
- KEEN.DRY ™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Insulation: 200g KEEN.Warm™; from charcoal bamboo; a lightweight, anti microbial insulation
- Lining: Faux shearling
- Compression molded EVA midsole
- Outsole: KEEN.DCR; dual climate rubber outsole hardens in the cold to bite into packed snow and ice
- Patented toe protection
- Waterproof/Breathable fabric care: Gently brush the footwear with a damp, soft sponge or hand towel to remove loose dirt and restore surface. Stains should be treated immediately with a gentle solvent-based cleaner. This process may cause slight discoloration to the affected area.
- Type: Lace Up, Boots, Cold Weather Boots
- Activities: Hiking, Snow
- Weather: Cold â€“ insulated, Wet â€“ waterproof
- Fit Tip: Keen recommends this style runs pretty true to size
- Weight: 19.30 oz, 548.12 g
Buy the Keen Sunriver High Snow Boots for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Keen Women's Sunriver High Snow Boots
Love these shoes!!
I've been looking for snow shoes which will actually keep my toes warm.. and I found them! All the reviews helped before I bought. I wear 7.5 in sneakers so I ordered the 8 to wear with thicker socks, and they fit perfectly. I'm out of FL but visit snow a lot, this weekend I'm in Mass (tons of snow and cold right now) and I've been out in the snow completely comfortable. Not once did water get in and my toes never got cold. I bought Black/black and I love the style and color. They have fantastic soles as grip very well. 100% recommend this shoe.
I live in Upstate, NY and we get a TON of snow!! These boots are not only comfortable, but extremely waterproof. I can wear them with casual outfits or to contend with the snow. I highly recommend Keen products as they are always quality!
Excellent boot especially for price
I live in Northern Japan and we get a lot of snow fall. These boots keep my feet warm and dry. I love how easy they are to put on and take off. These fit tighter than my Sorels around my ankles which is nice when walking on icy patches. I only wish they were a little taller.