Keen Women's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot
Fast hiking down the skyline ridge trail you tromp through the mud pits, caress the marsh edges, and step stone through the creek to meet your trail head destiny. When you're on a return deadline sometimes it demands running over obstacles in the Keen Women's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boots. Designed for wet conditions that you typically don't seek out, this waterproof and breathable hiking boot is lined with a KEEN.DRY membrane that creates a waterproof seal against the wetness, and still allows the vapor moisture from fast-moving-feet to escape when the situation calls upon it. As you pound the rock studded switch-backs its dual-density, removable metatomical footbed provides excellent arch support, cushion and natural flex to prevent foot burn. As you step on and bump into pesky stones, its ESS shank provides the torsional rigidity to manage the uneven terrain, while its patented toe bumper and rubber rand offers protection from the unseen obstacles. This hiking boots S3 heel support dials in shock, suspension, and stability to reduce the chance of a twisted ankle before blowing out onto the parking lot. With non-marking carbon rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs, the Keen Women's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boots not only provide excellent traction upon descent, but positive comments when you don't have time to change them out before your diner engagement. Life on the run is more fun!
- Material: leather, webbing, and mesh upper
- Moisture wicking synthetic liner
- KEEN.DRY membrane creates a waterproof seal
- Lace up
- Dual-density compression molded EVA midsole
- Removable metatomical footbed provides excellent arch support
- Two-piece EVA midsole provides cushion, support, and natural flex
- ESS shank for torsional rigidity on uneven terrain
- Patented toe bumper and rubber rand offers protection from unseen obstructions
- S3 (short for shock, suspension, stability) heel support structure reduces the chance of ankle twisting on impact
- Non-marking carbon rubber outsole with 4mm multi-directional lugs for positive traction
- Weight: 2 lb 2 oz, .98 kg
Buy the Keen Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Keen Women's Targhee II Mid Hiking Boot
I Have Found My Perfect Match!!!
These Hiking Boots are like none I have ever had. I went hiking and took them right out of the box and these babies didn't even need to be broken in. I walked all day and my feet felt great!!!
Great hiking boot!!!
Loved my new boots. did a 8 hour hike in them last weekend. Buckskin Gultch Utah. They did great, good in sand, good on rock. highly recommend. I have narrow small feet and got my size 6 1/2 and they fit perfect.
I purchased these boots approximately a year ago for light/day-hiking purposes. These boots were extremely comfortable on my first hike/scramble with them while carrying a medium pack. They're also comfortable enough for everyday wear. I bought these boots a 1/2 size larger than my normal boot size, and with hiking socks they fit well.