Keen Women's Turia Water Shoes
As comfy and water-loving as the Turia Sandal, the Keen Turia Water Shoes for women offer full coverage that doesn't hinder breathability, so you can wear them on your stand up paddle board out on the lake and take them for a hike in the woods later that day (and you won't risk any run-ins with the fashion police if you wear them into town). The Synthetic overlays and the S3 Heel support help secure your foot while the molded EVA midsole offers cushion and the ESS shank gives them torsional rigidity. The insole removes to speed up dry time and the toe bumper offers that classic style and protection you look for in Keen shoes.
- Upper: lightweight synthetic and open mesh upper
- Insole: removable metatomical EVA molded footbed with AEGIS microbe shield
- S3 Heel support structure
- KEEN active heel lock
- Secure fit lace capture system
- Midsole: dual density compression molded EVA midsole with ESS stability shank
- Outsole: water traction rubber compound with razor siping
- Activities: hiking, beach, sailing
- Weather: warm â€“ sandals
- Fit Tip: Keen advises this style runs about 1/2 size small
Buy the Keen Turia Water Shoes for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Keen Women's Turia Water Shoes
Another great product from Keen.
I already have a pair of Keen sandals. I kept saying they're the best so we bought these for my wife. She loves them. She says they are comfortable, yet supportive and very durable.