Keen Women's Venice Sandal
Those romantic city girls can keep Paris and Rome, your true passion is sparked when you're exploring the natural splendor of the Grand Canyon in your Keen Women's Venice Sandals. Made with a machine-washable leather upper, these Keen shoes aren't afraid to get wet in the river and they'll leave your feet chafe-free thanks to the fast-drying mesh lining. Aegis Microbe Shield technology prevents odor-causing bacteria from taking hold so your feet stay fresh all season long and the drawcord lacing system pulls tight for a secure fit and makes these Keen sandals easy to slip on and off.
Lightweight and breathable for warm weather comfort, your feet can still hit the trails with the support they need thanks to a molded metatomical footbed and a shock-absorbing EVA midsole. This Keen footwear has durable non-marking rubber soles with lugs and siping to grip wet rocks and loose trails with ease while the rubber bumper protects your toes from debris.
Keen advises this shoe runs about a half size small, so you'll need to size up if you want more room. Although these shoes are cute enough to take into town, leave the gondolas to the tourists and spend your vacation in the backcountry wearing the Keen Venice Sandals for women.
- Upper: washable, waterproof nubuck leather
- V-strap forefoot capture design
- Lining: hydrophobic quick dry mesh
- Aegis Microbe Shield: controls bacteria and fungi that cause odors, stains and product deterioration; free of environmentally harmful substances
- Midsole: compression molded EVA
- Footbed: metatomical low durometer EVA molded footbed covered with ultra-suede
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber
- Outsole: Multi directional lug pattern with razor siping
- Patented toe protection
- Machine washable
- Fit tip: Keen advises this style runs about a Â½ size small
- Weight (per shoe): 11 oz, 309 g
Buy the Keen Venice Sandal for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Keen Women's Venice Sandal
Excellent sandal that wears well. Easy to adjust pull chord strap at top for a perfect fit. True to size (I wear size 9 and the size 9 Keen fits perfectly). All around, my favorite pair of sandals!
I love my new shoes!
They are the most comfortable shoes that I have worn in a long time. The nice thing is that you can just throw them in the washer if they get dirty. I would encourage anyone to purchase them!
I own these sandals in brown nubuck, and they are extremely comfortable. There is excellent support, and they are comfortable right out of the box. I've worn them hiking, on the beach and in the city and find them wonderful.. I especially appreciate the good traction when hiking on slippery surfaces.