Keen Women's Voyageur Mid Hiking Shoe
A favorite kissing cousin, the rugged trail cruiser Keen Voyageur Mid Hiking Shoe for women, removes the eVENT membrane to provide superior mesh breathability on hot mid-summer days, The aggressive non-marking carbon outsole is backed up with an ultra-comfortable Dual Density Compression Molded EVA Midsole and removable metatomical footbed.
- Material: upper - Leather Webbing Mesh give breathable support
- Lining: Woven Textile for easy donning
- Removable metatomical footbed provides for easy cleaning and comfort
- Dual Density Compression Molded EVA Midsole for optimum cushioning
- Torsion stability ESS shank protects and supports the foot
- S3 heel support structure stabilizes foot at heel contact
- 4mm multi directional lugs gives optimum traction
- Outsole: Carbon Non Marking rubber
- Patented toe protection
- Recommended for: Hiking, Travel
- Fit tip: Keen advises if between sizes go up 1/2 size
- Weight: 17 oz (454 g)
Buy the Keen Voyageur Mid Hiking Shoe for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Keen Women's Voyageur Mid Hiking Shoe
SHOES I CAN SLEEP IN
I've been searching for the right fit, style, price and have finally discovered Keen. They feel like they are custom made for my wide, thick foot and blistered toenails. Doesn't come in wide and it fits perfectly.
my favorite shoes!
i have been a fan of Keen shoes for quite a few years now. Keen knows how to design a stylish shoe that is functional, wears well, and most of all is comfortable. i have a rather wide foot at the ball of my foot, yet a normal to narrow ankle, and keen allows for this in their women's sizing. i love their colors as well. i find assurance when buying Keen, and Altrec has wonderful customer service, a terrific combination.
Great light hiking boots
This is my 2nd pair of Voyageurs. I'm normally a 5.5 street shoe & that's what I ordered the 1st time. With thicker hiking socks, the 5.5 was too small so I use that pair w/thinner socks. For the 2nd pair I got a 6. The 6 fits great w/my custom orthotics & thicker hiking socks. Neither pair required break-in time - they were both comfortable out of the box. I wear both all the time depending on the activity & having them in different colors makes it easy to identify the different sizes. If you're using them for hiking, like other reviewers, I'd suggest going up half a size. I have other pairs of keen shoes/sandals, all 5.5 & they fit great. This is the 1st time I've sized up a little with Keens to accommodate heavier socks.