Keen Youth Rockbrook CNX Water Shoes
Perfect for amphibious activities like canoeing, catching crayfish in the creek or flying a kite on the beach, the Keen Rockbrook CNX Water Shoes for Youth are begging for summer fun. This Keen water shoe is super lightweight, low profile, and flexible. It offers full-coverage protection with fantastic drainage and awesome traction over wet, muddy, rocky or slippery surfaces and Keen patented toe protection to fend off bumps, scrapes and stubs. Aegis Microbe Shield anti-odor technology keeps these water shoes fresh, and the non-marking rubber outsole won't leave tracks through the house.
- Upper: Hydrophobic mesh and textile upper
- Lining: Aegis Microbe Shield™ treated hydrophobic mesh
- Contoured arch for added midfoot support
- Reverse strobel construction provides streamlined interior
- Patented toe protection
- CNX technology: Keen shaved an entire line of footwear down to 10 oz. each, but kept the protection that made us famous
- Outsole: Non-marking rubber outsole
Buy the Keen Youth Rockbrook CNX Water Shoes from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.