Kelty Cosmic 20 Degree 550 Fill Down Sleeping Bag
Let the adventure begin with the Kelty Cosmic 20-Degree Down Sleeping Bag. This three-season bag delivers all of the cozy and lightweight advantages of a down filled sleeping bag without the astronomical price tag.
Mummy bag styling and 550-fill down deliver a 20-degree comfort rating for a warm night's sleep in spring, summer and fall conditions. Down insulation makes this Kelty sleeping bag compressible and lightweight, meaning it's a great choice for overnight backpacking. The polyester taffeta material is soft against your skin and features slant-baffle construction with collar, hood and zipper baffles for draft-free sleeping. The 3/4-length, two-way zipper is designed to lock in place and provide years of easy, snag-free sliding. Sleeping pad security loops help keep your bag and pad together through the night, while the included stuff sack allows for easy packing.
From weekend getaways to Yosemite to extended mountain treks in the Alps, you'll stay warmer and sleep better with the affordable Kelty Cosmic 20-Degree Down Sleeping Bag.
- Temp Rating: 20 degrees F, -7 degrees C
- EN Comfort Limit: 32 degrees F, 0 degrees C
- EN Lower Limit: 21 degrees F, -6 degrees C
- EN Extreme Limit: -11 degrees F, -24 degrees C
- Insulation: 550 fill power down
- Shell Material: 40 denier nylon ripstop (solid color), 50 denier polyester taffeta (macaw green color)
- Liner Material: 50 denier polyester micro pongee (solid color), 50 denier polyester taffeta (macaw green color)
- Shape: Mummy
- Fits up to: 5 ft 6 in (short), 6 ft (regular), 6 ft 6 in (long)
- Shoulder Girth: 58 in (short), 62 in (regular), 64 in (long)
- Length: 72 in (short), 78 in (regular), 84 in (long)
- Stuffed Dimensions: 8 in x 13 in, 20 cm x 33 cm (short and regular), 8 in x 14 in, 20 cm x 35 cm (long)
- Slant-baffle construction
- Top baffle collar
- Insulated hood baffle
- Zipper draft tube with anti-snag design
- Internal liner loops
- Sleeping pad security loops
- Hang loops for storage
- Ground-level side seams prevent heat from escaping
- Differential cut to maximize loft and warmth
- Stuff sack included
- 3/4-length, two-way locking zipper
- FatMan and Ribbon™ drawcords
- Captured cordlock
- Total Weight: 2 lb 3 oz, 0.98 kg (short), 2 lb 8 oz, 1.12 kg (regular), 2 lb 12 oz, 1.23 kg (long)
Buy the Kelty Cosmic 20 Degree 550 Fill Down Sleeping Bag from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Kelty Cosmic 20 Degree 550 Fill Down Sleeping Bag
I just bought the Kelty Cosmic 20-Degree Down Sleeping Bag within the last couple of weeks so my review is from that point of view. First, Altrec's customer service was outstanding. I called the company in a panic because I planned to leave the country within a few days and I needed to take the bag with me. The bent over backwards to get me the bag on time and it arrived in great shape. I tested it, by turning the heat at home down to the bare minimum (it was an extremely cold night). I slept in my boxers and a wife-beater. Over the course of two days, I was roasting and sweating in the bag; it was that warm. My only issue with the bag was that it felt a little tight (I am 6' 215 lbs.). The fact that I have not slept in a sleeping bag in years, might have contributed to the "tight" feeling though. If you are considering purchasing this bag, I think you can do so with confidence. I Hope that helps.
very warm three season sleeping bag
I'm quite happy with this sleeping bag as the price tag is very friendly to me and the quality is also satisfactory. Only issue I found was the length. I wasn't as long as I expected although I bought it for my wife and I just tested it for comfortabilty. It may be a bit small for some adult males. But this SB is very comfy and warm enough maybe possible to use in some tents in very cold weather.
Great sleeping bag!
This is a great sleeping bag for a great price. It's lightweight, compressible and very warm. I'm a 5'3 female and the short length is perfect for me. The bag is comfortable and I slept soundly through a 40 degree night without being cold.