Kelty Redwing 44 Daypack
Compact enough for a carry on, and roomy enough day hikes, the Kelty Redwing 2650 Backpack is a trusted internal frame pack with strategically placed pockets and a sturdy single LightBeam II aluminum stay, resulting in a reliable, sturdy pack for all your adventures.
- Materials: Body Fabric: 600D polyester ripstop and 600D polyester oxford, Reinforcement Fabric: 610D polyester cordura
- Hydration compatible
- Front-panel access
- Large front pocket with organization
- Reservoir sleeve
- Zippered side pockets
- Mesh water bottle pockets
- Side compression straps
- Daisy chain
- Ice-axe loop
- Lash tabs
- Key fob
- Carry handle
- Single LightBeam II aluminum stay
- HDPE frame sheet
- Ventilating waist belt, backpanel, and shoulder straps
- Padded waist belt
- Removable waist belt
- Wicking backpanel
- Padded backpanel and shoulder straps
- Load-lifter/Stabilizer straps
- Sternum strap
- Belt stabilizers
- Scherer Cinch waist belt
- Recommended for: Trail
- Torso Fit Range: 16.5 - 18.5" / 42 - 47 cm
- Volume: 2650 in3 / 44 L
- Dimensions: Length: 22.5" / 57 cm, Width: 16.5" / 42 cm, Depth: 13.5" / 34 cm
- Weight: 3 lb. 2 oz. / 1.4 kg
Buy the Kelty Redwing 44 Daypack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Kelty Redwing 44 Daypack
Kelty Redwing 44
I purchased the Kelty Redwing after reading the reviews for a large daypack that I could use as a carry on bag when I fly. I even called Kelty and talked to a sales rep, and he said that it will easily pass the size constraint for a carry on bag as long as I don't pack it full. I haven't taken my holiday trip yet, but I'm sure this pack will work out well for me, and I also have a good over night pack for light camping! Quality materials and construction is first-rate. It has plenty of adjustment for a comfortable fit. I haven't seen ANY negative reviews, and this pack has been on the market for close to 25 years!
Purchased this pack for getting in trail shape in the city. Great price.
The 2650 pack is an excellent traveling backpack. It fits my bagpipes comfortably with much room to spare for water and food. Construction is of excellent quality and is comfortable to wear. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an quality day pack!