Kelty Ridgeline 2.0 Trekking Poles - Pair
Add the stability of the Kelty Ridgeline 2.0 Trekking Poles to your next mountain adventure. Hiking with poles reduces fatigue, improves efficiency and adds control in rough or technical terrain. The Kelty Ridgeline Poles feature high-grade 6061 aluminum and internal anti-shock technology. The cork and foam grips provide plenty of options for your gripping pleasure and the wrist straps are padded for all-day comfort.
- Construction: 6061 Series Aluminum
- Foam and cork grips
- Padded wrist strap for increased comfort
- Textured cork handle provides increased grip and comfort
- Cork and foam handle provides multiple grip options
- Internal Anti-Shock Spring Technology
- Adjustable telescoping technology makes for easy storage and custom length
- Non-slip Carbide tip for secure pole plants on various surfaces
- Protective caps, trekking baskets, and rubber tips for concrete surfaces included
- Maximum Length: 53 in, 135 cm
- Minimum Length: 27.25 in, 69 cm
- Weight: 19 oz, 564 g
Buy the Kelty Ridgeline 2.0 Trekking Poles - Pair from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Kelty Ridgeline 2.0 Trekking Poles - Pair
After hiking in Sisters, OR I knew I needed to get some lightweight trekking poles for my next adventure. I'm more of a beginner hiker so these were a great price and worked well. I like the design and I know these will make my hikes that much more enjoyable.