Kelty Women's Cosmic 35 Degree Sleeping Bag
The lightweight Kelty Cosmic 35 Degree Sleeping Bag for Women featured a new fit for 2008 and is the mummy bag of choice for summer backpacking adventures.
- Material: shell - 40D nylon diamond ripstop
- Liner material: 50D polyester taffeta
- Insulation: Kelty CloudLoft Pro
- Two-layer, offset-quilt construction
- 3/4-length, two-way locking zipper
- Zipper draft tube with anti-snag design
- Internal liner loops
- External snap loops allow bag to function as a liner
- Sleeping pad security loops
- Hang loops for storage
- Faan and Ribbondrawcords
- Captured cordlock
- Ground-level side seams prevent heat from escaping
- Differential cut to maximize loft and warmth
- Stuff sack included
- Comes in a display box
- Shape: Mummy
- Size Regular: Fits to 6' / 183 cm
- Regular Specifications:
- Length: 74" / 2188 cm
- Shoulder girth: 57" / 145 cm
- Fill weight: 22 oz. / 0.6 kg
- Stuffed diameter: 8" / 20 cm
- Stuffed length: 16" / 41 cm
- Temp Rating:Â 35° / -2°C
- Total weight: 2 lb. 10 oz. / 1.2 kg
Buy the Kelty Cosmic 35 Degree Sleeping Bag for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Kelty Women's Cosmic 35 Degree Sleeping Bag
Great sleeping bag for the price. I like that it is a little wider than other sleeping bags I've used. It seems durable and the design is great. No zipper snagging. I only wish it came with a compression sack but it is not too bulky to pack as is, it just could of saved some room with a compression sack.
Great lightweight sleeping bag.
I brought it camping in Eastern Alabama in July. Because it was 75+ degrees at night, I didn't actually end up sleeping in it. However, the material was very comfortable to sleep on and kept me cool throughout the night. Can't wait to try it out in a few months when it cools off a bit. Also, it fits nicely at the bottom of your pack.