Kelty Women's Redwing 40L Backpack
The women's specific Kelty Redwing 2500 Backpack is ideal for everyday usefrom the trails to the subway. A go-to favorite, this affordable, lightweight, internal frame pack supports heavy loads, while side and front pockets keep you organized, resulting in all-day comfort.
- Materials: Body Fabric: 600D polyester ripstop and 600D polyester oxford, Reinforcement Fabric: 610D polyester cordura
- Hydration compatible
- Front-panel acces
- Large front pocket with organization
- Reservoir sleeve
- Zippered side pockets
- Mesh water bottle pockets
- Side compression straps
- Daisy chain
- Ice-axe loop
- Lash tabs
- Key fob
- Carry handle
- Single LightBeam II aluminum stay
- HDPE frame sheet
- Ventilating waist belt, backpanel, and shoulder straps
- Padded waist belt
- Removable waist belt
- Wicking backpanel
- Padded backpanel and shoulder straps
- Load-lifter/Stabilizer straps
- Sternum strap
- Belt stabilizers
- Scherer Cinch waist belt
- Women's-specific suspension
- Recommeded for: Trail
- Torso Fit Range: 14 - 18.5" / 35 - 42 cm
- Volume: 2500 in3 / 41 L
- Dimensions: Length: 21" / 53 cm, Width: 16" / 41 cm, Depth: 13.5" / 34 cm
- Weight: 2 lb. 15 oz. / 1.3 kg
Buy the Kelty Redwing 40L Backpack for Women from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Kelty Women's Redwing 40L Backpack
I've had an older Kelty Redwing for some time and it is pretty durable, but what I like about the new pack is the improved design and pockets. Better organization make this pack most useful for everyday or on the trail. Good support and a comfortable fit - like the women specific design for shorter torso. I would recommend this pack!
Great multi-purpose pack
I bought this to replace my old northface pack that was recently stolen. I used it as my 2nd carry-on/personal item on a recent trip to Mexico and it worked nicely. It easily fit under the seat in front of me, and the exterior compartments make it easy to access items quickly. I plan to use it as my main day pack for hikes as well.
LARRY EDWARD GROSSMAN
very comfortable on a small framed woman
tested the pack in shenandoah np and will use it every day on kauai and maui hiking and travelling. packs well even for running.