Lib Tech Freeride NAS ReCurve Skis
Early rise tips and tails give the Lib Tech Freeride NAS ReCurve Skis their freeskiing personality. If your typical ski day takes you all over the mountain in search of kickers and untouched lines, the Freeride NAS Recurve is the ski for you. These boards are equally adept riding switch and plenty fat enough (100mm waist) to float untracked lines. Sustainably harvested core materials and Lib Tech's bio-plastic top sheet materials help reduce the construction footprint. Sidewall construction and Magne-Traction edge design deliver edge carving performance, and the lightly rockered tips blow through pow and crud with ease. Lib Tech delivers dampening with their Anvi-Tech construction and a responsive all-terrain ride in these handcrafted boards. The custom graphics stand out from the crowd, while the Freeride ReCurve's predictable and smooth ride lets you slay choice lines with aplomb.
- Construction: Columbian Gold sustainable core
- Magne-Traction edge
- Rocker entry reCURVE technology
- Tri-axial fiber
- Bio-Beans topsheet
- Sintered Base
- Art by Quincy Quigg
- Turn radius: 17 m (168cm), 18 m (178cm), 19 m (188cm)
- Dimensions: 132-100-122 mm (168cm), 137-100-123 mm (178cm), 144-100-128 mm (188cm)
- Weight: 8 lb (168cm), 8.7 lb (178cm), 9.6 lb (188cm)
- * Handling fee and ground only shipping may apply to this product.
Buy the Lib Tech Freeride NAS ReCurve Skis from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.