Lib Tech Pow NAS ReCurve Skis
Handcrafted in the great Northwest, the Lib Tech Pow Nas Recurve Skis serve up custom graphics, all-mountain versatility with a powder snow bias and eco-minded construction. Using sustainably harvested aspen wood cores and Lib Tech's Bio Bean top sheet material, the Pow ReCurve strives for an environmentally sound construction and modest flex. The 115-mm waist (181 cm length) works in tandem with the rockered tip and tail profile to float the deepest of snows, while Lib Tech's magne-traction edge design holds an edge with ease. It's an ideal blend of newschool rocker design and all-mountain skiability with killer custom graphics. If you have a soft snow bias, but still want a ski that can handle everything that Mother Nature delivers, the Lib Tech Pow Recurve will deliver the goods.
- Construction: Sustainable aspen core
- Magne-Traction edge
- Rocker Entry reCURVE technology
- Tri-axial fiber
- Bio-Beans topsheet
- Sintered base
- Art by Evan Whitehead
- Turn radius: 17 m (171cm), 18 m (181cm), 19 m (191cm)
- Dimensions: 147-113-136 mm (171cm), 151-115-141 mm (181cm), 153-117-143 mm (191cm)
- Weight: 9.4 lb (171cm), 10.2 lb (181cm), 11.2 lb (191cm)
- * Handling fee and ground only shipping may apply to this product.
Buy the Lib Tech Pow NAS ReCurve Skis from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.