Louis Garneau Men's Course Race Jacket
Since we don't all live in Arizona, the Men's Course Race Jacket by Louis Garneau gives Seattle cyclists waterproof/breathable protection. The Extenz fabric is stretchy so it won't restrict your movement, and it is softer than most waterproof fabrics so you won't feel like you're wearing a suit of armor. The 2.5 layer knit features a polyurethane membrane and Durable Water Repellant coating on the exterior. The silicone gripper hem will keep your lower back from getting exposed, and sealed seams mean water won't be able to find a way through, keeping you dry during your ride.
- Fabric: Extenz 100% Nylon
- Sealed seams
- Full length reversed zip: Allows maximum ventilation
- Inner flap: Increases protection against the wind
- Zip garage: Prevents neck irritation
- Back pocket with zip and flap: Shields content from bad weather
- 1 zippered sleeve pocket: Offers easy access
- Stretchable cuffs: Increase comfort and ease of movement
- Wide signature silicone gripper at back hem: Maintains fit
- Articulated elbows: Allow for flexibility and offer ease of movement without constraints
- Front and back reflective accents : Enhance visibility
- ProFit men
Buy the Louis Garneau Course Race Jacket for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.