Lucky Bums Kids' Beginner Snow Skis and Poles
The Lucky Bums Beginner Snow Skis & Poles for Kids are the ideal introduction to skiing for those 4 and under. With a rugged design including flexible bindings, scales on the bottom of the skis, and attached straps to ensure a secure fit, these 70cm plastic skis enable kids to get used to wearing skis in the snow and an introduction to the sliding sensation. The bindings allow for heel lift making these plastic skis with no metal edges the ideal first pair of skis for kids just learning to walk all the way up to 4 years old.
- Material: Plastic ski, plastic binding, durable webbing straps, metal poles
- Plastic snow skis with poles for beginner back yard fun (70cm long)
- Rugged design includes flexible bindings that allow heel lift, accommodate snow boots, and attached straps to ensure a secure fit
- Include scales on the bottom of the ski to enable traction in the snow
- With no metal edges, these skis are a great introduction to skiing and a wonderful holiday gift
- Fit: Adjustable binding straps to accommodate most snow boots
- Recommended for: backyard, sled hill, romping outdoors for ages 4 and under. Note: no metal edges so not for use at ski resorts
- Dimensions: 70cm long
Buy the Lucky Bums Kids' Beginner Snow Skis and Poles from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Lucky Bums Kids' Beginner Snow Skis and Poles
I got these for my 20 month old. He LOVED walking/skiing around outside in the snow. Something we have done multiple times this winter. SKI SKI SKI! He gets so excited. Just put on some boots (6T worked fine) and strap them on. We are excited to use them again next season.
Entry Level Toy Skis
These beginner skis are probably ideal for 2-3 year olds getting on the snow for the first time in their backyard. For the money the quality and construction is fairly decent. If you want your kid to get some familiarity with runners strapped to their feet and sliding on snow, then these skis fit the bill. But don't fool yourself- these skis are pretty much just a toy. If you plan for your child to get serious about skiing early, you can bypass these Lucky Bums and save the money for their first real skis and/or their first ski lesson.
Not a bad Toddler ski.. could be a bit better binding.. otherwise a cheap alternative to those expensive boots, ski pole packages sold to the masses in the mid winter.. I will wait for spring sales.. and buy up a size..