Mammut Men's Alyeska Pants
Named for the ski resort in the rugged Chugach mountains of Alaska, the stylish Mammut Alyeska Pants for Men will stand up to years of alpine abuse. Made from durable three layer Gore-Tex, these waterproof and breathable shell ski pants are state of the art. Thigh pockets with contrasting zippers give you plenty of secure cargo storage. Side zips in the thighs deliver easy-to-access ventilation. The high waist conceals a removable pad to protect your kidneys from the cold. When you're heading out for a day of free riding in the big mountains, you'll appreciate the all-weather protection of the Mammut Men's Alyeska Pants.
- Exterior fabric: Gore-Tex® Soft Shell® 3-layer
- Interior: Brushed fleece
- Edge and crampon protection ankle patches
- Integrated adjustable gaiters
- Spray-proof YKK side zippers
- Two front pockets and one side pocket
- High waist with detachable kidney protector
- Detachable suspenders
- Designed to hermetically connect with Mammut's Alyeska Jacket
- Loose fit
- Weight: 840 g
Buy the Mammut Alyeska Pants for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.