Mammut Men's Pizol Ski Pants
Named for the beloved Swiss ski resort, the Men's Mammut Pizol Ski Pants will keep you warm, dry and performing at optimal levels in the alpine environment. Made with Mammuts DRYtech 2-layer fabric, these snow pants are waterproof, breathable and have a layer of 40 g synthetic insulation. Whether youre riding an icy chair at Vail or hiking a ridge in search of untracked lines in the Alps, these Mammut pants will protect you from the elements and help you easily regulate your temperature when conditions warm up thanks to the 2-way zippers at the sides. Stretchy gaiters keep snow out of your boots when youre hiking or floating through deep pow and an adjustable waist accommodates layers for the perfect fit. Highly technical and simply styled with a comfortable regular fit, the Mammut Pizol Pants for men will meet every need from gondola to powder-filled glade.
- Shell fabric: 190 g Mammut DRYtech™ 2-layer; 100% polyamide
- Membrane: 100% polyurethane
- Waterproof: 10,000 MM
- Insulation: 40 g/m2 synthetic
- Edge protection
- Stretchable snow gaiters
- Waist regulator system inside
- Spray resistant 2-way side zip for ventilation and easy entry and exit
- Regular Fit: extra space for the entire leg provides a pleasant, well-ventilated fit and complete freedom of movement
Buy the Mammut Pizol Ski Pants for Men from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Mammut Men's Pizol Ski Pants
I am happy.
I've used pants in mountain climbing . Warm, easy to move, I was looking for pants. This pant is ideal for climbing. Warmth, and excellent durability.