Mammut Nirvana Ride Backpack
Ideal for all-mountain and freeriding activities, the Mammut Nirvana Ride Backpack boasts functional equipment features and high carrying comfort. Designed to be used for 1-day ski or snowboard tours as well as freeriding, the Nirvana Ride is versatile and ready for continued use. Whether you're packing you helmet, ice axe, skis, shovel and beacon or just your change of clothes and a lunch, the Mammut Nirvana Ride Backpack offers dependable quality that you'll appreciate for seasons to come.
- Upper fabric 600D Cyclepet®
- Trim fabric 1680D Nylon Ballistic
- Base fabric 420D Nylon
- Back System CONTACT V Frame™
- V-frame 6 mm aluminum, adjustable and removable
- 2-layer, high-density EVA back padding, hip and shoulder belts with stretch fabric cover
- Front pocket for avalanche safety equipment
- Ski attachment can be used on the side or diagonally
- Lateral, extremely sturdy, width-adjustable Velcro ski loops
- Snowboard carrier with fully adjustable stabilization belt to ensure freedom of movement of the legs
- Helmet carrier with snow protection, stowable
- 2 front gear loops for helmet fixation
- Ice axe straps and trekking pole straps
- Padded goggle pouch
- Zipped inner compartment with key clip
- Removable, padded hip belt
- SOS label with emergency instructions
- Insulated hydration tube cover in shoulder harness
- Hydration system compatible
- Volume: 22 liters or 30 liters
- Dimensions: 50 x 30 x 25 cm (30 liters size)
- Weight: 1400 g (30 liters size)
Buy the Mammut Nirvana Ride Backpack from Altrec.com. Orders over $45 qualify for free shipping.
Reviews - Mammut Nirvana Ride Backpack
Best Pack Ever
This pack is truly an amazing, well constructed pack with every feature you could desire and is reasonably priced. It has both diagonal and A-frame ski carry and the diagonal ski carry is zips away in an upper pocket when not in use. It can accommodative very fat skis as well. It has a helmet carry system which is also stow-able and is great for when you are skinning up so you head doesn't get too hot. It has a separate waterproof pocket with a rapid-open zipper for your avalanche safety gear, a micro-fleece lined goggle pocket and a sizable main pocket. Finally it has an insulated sleeve on the left shoulder strap for you to stow your hydration bladder hose so it doesn't freeze. All In all this pack has every feature you could want and dream of, is well constructed and looks great. If i could give it 6 our of 5 stars i would... it really blew me away.
Great snowboarding pack
I was looking for a pack that would easily carry enough gear for a day of snowboarding and would allow me to attach my snowboard to the pack. I was trying to decide between this pack and the ArcTeryx Silo 30. The Silo was a great pack, but did not easily carry a snowboard. This pack is wonderful for snowboarders! It has plenty of room for a day of riding and easily holds a snowboard. The pack also has a couple cool features (like having a helmet carrying system built in). If anything, I thought this pack might be a little too big for a day of riding, but the added features, durability and ability to carry a snowboard make this my go-to for boarding. Mammut makes some great stuff - I have another pack from them that has lasted 10 years and still looks new.
Fits our needs perfectly. Highly recommend this for the casual or avid skiier.